1) How many pieces of invitation cards should I order for my wedding?
Usually we take 70% of the total person you are inviting. For example, you invite 200 person (200 person of the 70% is 140 cards). Of course, there is possibilities you may need more cards or lesser. Please consider ordering extra invitations as contingency measure in the first place.
2) How long before the wedding should I mail my invitations to my guests?
Normally, you should mail the invitations to your guests one months before the wedding date. You need to mail out earlier to give enough time for your guest to “Save the date” and the R.S.V.P by the guests is usually three to four weeks before the wedding date.
3) When the reservation need to be made and why it is necessary to book in advance?
We advise you to start making reservations as early as 2-4 months in advance of the date of the Assembly. In addition to worrying about the closing of the reservation due to the full, it also ensures you have a convenient time to distribute the card
4) How long does it take for a pre-booked card to be ready?
Usually within 10 – 15 working days. However, the booking period for completion could reach up to 3 weeks at certain seasons and also the types of cards.
5) What is the minimum that can be booked invitation card?
Minimum order is 100 pieces for all card types.
6) Can I expect some personalization to be done on my invitations?
Yes. Please feel free to visit our retail store for personal consultation. Our retail address and business hours is at below:
Store: M3-A-3, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/3A, Pandan Indah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Business hours: 9am to 6pm – Monday to Friday | 10am to 4pm – Saturday (closed on Sunday and Public Holidays).
7) Are these invitation cards able to accommodate 2 parties?
Yes, but you should take the appropriate size as a card of a 2 or fold 3 type.
8) What kind of map I need to submit?
You can send pictures of hand sketching, sample map on the invitation cards of your brother / sister / neighbor or computer sketches.
9) Does every design that has been made will be reviewed by the customer before the printing process?
Of course. This is done to avoid any mistakes in your invitation card. We will not print cards as long as they do not get “green light” from customers.
10) Are each card included envelope?
Yes, it is given free of charge according to the amount of card booked.
11) How to make order online?
All you have to do is use the shopping cart on this website to place your order (choose your card style, collection & type and quantity). We will provide you the form to fill up of the text you wanted to get printed after received your order confirmation. Usually, artwork draft will email to you for approval within 7 working days. Once you approve the artwork draft, we need 21 working days to print and the cards.
12) What is the payment mode?
Currently, we accept TT transfer to our MAYBANK Bank Account (Account Name: CHIN WENG FOO, Account No.: 1143 8414 5633) or ALLIANCE Bank Account (Account Name : KADKAHWINMU SDN BHD, Account No.: 141030010060039). You also can make payment thru PAYPAL. You can submit using our online shopping cart.
13) Do I have to collect the card or the card will be ship to me?
Yes, you have to collect your card at our store. If you want it to be ship to your address, we will charge postage fee.
14) Is the price of the card is included with the shipping charge?
Card price does not include shipping / courier charges to customer’s address.
15) What is the shipping charge for my reservation?
The rate of delivery / courier costs vary according to the weight of the cards and envelopes as well as whether the location of Peninsula Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak, Brunei, Singapore or any country around the world.
All additional shipping costs will be borne by the customer entirely
16) What courier services are used by Kadkahwinmu?
We use various services such as Skynet and Pos Laju.
17) How can my order been traced?
Email and tracking number will be sent to you after the order has shipped. Delivery usually takes 3 – 7 working days depends on the area.
18) I’m running late with my invitations. Can I expect rush delivery from you?
Call us right away now at 03 – 4280 3433! Our sales consultant will try to help you and meet your delivery dateline.